Join me on September 21st, 2021 at 1:00 pm CST for a 90-minute breakdown of the steps you are required to take and the elements you are required to document when conducting a harassment or discrimination investigation in your workplace.
During this Call we will answer the following questions:
- What conditions trigger an investigation?
- Are you the right person to conduct the investigation?
- How do I interview a complainant?
- How do I interview witnesses?
- How do I interview the accused?
- Will I need to review any records?
- How do I coordinate an investigation when one of the parties works for another employer?
- Once the investigation is complete, now what?
- When is it a good idea to use a 3rd-party investigator?
- and More!
Already a Boss Calls™ Member – Click HERE to Register
Attend just this Boss Call™ – Register to attend for just one Boss Call HERE only $89 (replay and slides included)
Become a HelpDeskforHR.com Member in September and get a $100 Discount! Pay Just $599 annually (reg. $699 annually)
Here is what all you will get:
- Boss Calls™ – Access to EVERY Boss Call™ – Past & Future.
- HelpDesk for HR VAULT – Access to all 8 of our proprietary tools and applications to make your workday simple.
- Forms, Docs, Policies and Procedures Library – 650+ samples you can download and edit to fit your needs.
- U.S. ePoster Club – Download state, city, and local posters. Both required & recommended, for all 50 states & D.C.
- Same-day email support – Write to our team of SPHR and SCP professionals with all your HR questions.
See you on the Call!
Log in or Register to save this content for later.