Hey Compliance Warriors,
You are invited to a free webinar that will equip advocates with resources and tools to assist employees who wish to continue breastfeeding after returning to work and to help employers understand their responsibilities under the law.
The PUMP for Nursing Mothers Act: What Advocates and Employers Need to Know
Thursday, March 16, 2023
2:00pm to 3:00pm EST
The Wage and Hour Division (WHD) is committed to equitable access and inclusion of all people. As part of this commitment, WHD will ensure that people with disabilities are provided accommodations and effective communications. If you require an accommodation or language interpretation to attend this event, please email WHD-Events@dol.gov at least five (5) business days prior to the event so we can make arrangements.
This event is free and open to the public. If you have questions, please email WHD-Events@dol.gov.
Lisa Smith, SPHR, SCP
EEOC Certified EEO Investigator
Sign-up HERE and Save $170!
Here is what all you will get:
- Boss Calls™ – Access to EVERY Boss Call™ – Past & Future.
- HelpDesk for HR VAULT – Access to all 8 of our proprietary tools and applications to make your workday simple.
- Forms, Docs, Policies and Procedures Library – 700+ samples you can download and edit to fit your needs.
- U.S. ePoster Club – Download state, city, and local posters. Both required & recommended, for all 50 states & D.C.
- Same-day email support – Write to our team of SPHR and SCP professionals with all your HR questions.