Succeed. Be a Compliance Boss.
1. Friday, March 24th, 2023 from 1-2:30 pm CENTRAL – Crisis Management with veteran police officer Kevin Macho
- Identify potential risks
- Understand the myths behind workplace violence
- Define escalation and identify examples
- Identify concerning behaviors
- Know what a trigger is and how it may escalate
- Understand the proper response to an event
- And More!
2. Wednesday, March 29th, 2023 from 1-2:30 pm CENTRAL – 10 Soft Skills HR Must Possess and Must Develop in Others
The meaning of Soft Skills can sometimes be difficult to describe. It can be that unique attribute or characteristic that facilitates great communication. It can be the special way that you show confidence in a challenging situation. “Soft Skills” truly are HARD SKILLS!
During this Call, you will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of “soft” skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, you will improve on almost every aspect of your career AND you will be able to help develop these skills in your employees.
- Discuss why soft skills are important to success in the workplace
- Understand the 10 key soft skills everyone should have
- Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others in the workplace
- Understand how to use soft skills to communicate, problem-solve, and resolve conflict
- Apply soft skills to specific situations
- And More!
BOSS CALLS™ IS NOT A PART OF THE HELPDESKSUITES LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP BUT YOU CAN JOIN US! (See below)
EEOC Cert. EEO Investigator
Non-Members Can Join Us For the Call By Registering Here: