NEXT BOSS CALL: Wednesday, August 18th, 2021 1 pm – 2:30 pm CST
TOPIC: OSHA: COVID-19, and Other Communicable Diseases:
What Every Employer Must Know
Summer is drawing to an end and 2021 appears to be gearing back up for another round of COVID. Now, more than ever, employers and HR professionals must understand the most recent OSHA requirements and how these COVID requirements are not JUST for COVID!
Join me and my OSHA guest expert, long-time OSHA trainer Robbie Deaton, as we spend 90-minutes breaking down the requirements OSHA has set forth, how they relate to the present and the future of all sorts of communicable diseases, and why the “way we’ve always done it” is not going to suffice during an OSHA inspection.
On this Call Robbie will answer the following frequently asked questions:
- What are the basics of the latest OSHA requirements?
- How do these requirements change with new CDC guidance?
- Which employers/industries must comply and to what level?
- When are we required to report a COVID outbreak to OSHA?
- Is my industry held to a higher standard?
- What is the difference between reporting communicable disease outbreaks and recording them?
- What sort of a COVID safety plan am I required to have?
- Is some sort of employee training required and if so, how often and who can train us?
- How do my state OSHA laws interact with federal OSHA?
- What is the importance of the safety department partnering with HR?
- Are the latest court decisions on employer-mandated vaccinations favoring employers or employees?
- And more!
Already a Boss Calls Member – Click HERE to Register
Attend just this Boss Call – Register to attend for just one Boss Call HERE $89